Our Customer is a Leading Multinational Company in Healthcare market that designs, manufactures and markets Medical Devices. To continue to grow and to pursue additional market opportunities, we are looking for:
SENIOR R&D ENGINEER
The best Candidate has Engineering Degree (Mechanics is preferred), a previous experience of 4 / 5 years in similar role, knows FEA simulation package (SolidWorks) and knowledge of the practical application of Engineering, applied to Medical Devices applications.
The person will work in R&D Team, reporting to Development Manager. His / Her essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
– Encharge to research, design and evaluate products, components, modification of product and process to meet new product requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principle and ensure conformance with applicable specifications.
– Coordinate and verify R&D specific team activity on defined task and projects.
– Be in contact with different departments (Engineering, Marketing, Regulatory, Operations) as well as with external Suppliers, Surgeons and Doctors.
– Participate in the definition of the design criteria and performance requirements of new products, components and modification of products
– Design new concept / product from 3D modelling to final design drawings to be released in each phase of the product development process.
– Execute modelling and FEA simulation in order to understand / develop the structural aspects of the product.
– Test or assist / coordinate testing activity of models / products to assess feasibility, verification and validation, developing and delivering appropriate test plan, testing protocols.
– Coordinate, collaborate and verify R&D specific team activity and outsourced services on defined task and projects.
– Oversee first uses of the designed products, cadaver lab and surgery, to ensure they perform and function according to specifications.
– Investigate product failures and solve the problems by designing, or coordinate the design, of the required corrective action.
The successful Candidate will be hard-working and team player, with an high level of energy and commitment, together with a strong relationships.
It is a global function in the Company, working across International Regions and Business Units. For this reasons you must be fluent in English and Italian.
Place of work: Verona.
Per inviare il curriculum cliccare qui